Sunday, February 2, 2014

Where Are You?

Okay, all you creative writers. I haven't heard from many of you about participating in the blog hop. All it involves is a comment that you will participate and posting one of your writing exercises on your own blog on this next Wednesday, Feb. 5th.

Come join the fun! You know you want to. And, who knows, you may gain a new blog follower just from this little hop.

I will be posting my Writer 10 Commandments on Wednesday.

Next Sunday, we will resume with our exercises and short encouragements.

Take this time to go back through your creative exercises and see if there are little sparks that you would like to follow up on. Did you get an idea for a story or an article? Did something motivate your writing ministry? Review and reflect.

Please don't hesitate to share thoughts here. A few have done that, and I'm so appreciative.


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to joining everyone for this--except mine won't be up until Thursday. I sent my email address to the loop, so I hope you'll come see!

    ReplyDelete