Wednesday, January 29, 2014

An Invitation to Share and Blog Hop

Hey all you Creative Christian Writers!

How have you done on your creative exercises? Have you had a good time and cranked up your creativity?

My good friend and fellow author, Delia Latham, suggested sharing our Writer 10 Commandments. I believe I'll take it a step further.

I am extending an invitation to all you Christian Creatives to choose one of your creative exercises and post it on your own blog. Then, please send me your blog address. I will create a link list which I will post at the bottom of my creative exercise. We can all give a shout out on our various social media outlets.

Let's plan on posting our creative exercise on our blogs on February 5th - next Wednesday.

If you would like for me to post your blog link for the Creative Blog Hop, please leave a comment here as well as your blog address by Tuesday, Feb. 4th. Or, if you have my email or FB contact info, you can send it that way.

Let's crank up the creative fun!

Join the Creative Blog Hop!

I can't wait to read some of your writing creations!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in, Paula! Sorry to be so late. Spent most of the past week in a hospital room with my daughter. But I'm going to try very hard to get my 10 Commandments written to post on Wednesday at www.delialatham.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete