Saturday, January 20, 2018

If You Like it, Share It

Hey Fellow Readers, I just wanted to jump in here and remind you about sharing what you like.

I'm talking books here. And even new authors you've discovered.

When I read a particularly good book, I run straight to those friends and family who share my love for reading. And that's great.

But I need to remember that my "like" could spread further if I remember to post a short review on Amazon. Or I can share about it on a blog like this or on my Facebook.

Being not only a reader but an author, I can't tell you how much it means to see a review on Amazon from a reader who enjoyed my book. It's like a present at Christmas. Really. I'm not exaggerating.

Don't be intimidated by leaving a review. You just need to write out a few sentences saying exactly what you liked about that book.

By leaving a review or sharing on a blog or Facebook, you'll be helping other readers find a book they might equally enjoy. And you'll help your favorite authors feel encouraged in what they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment