Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How About A Blog Hop?



Attention all my creative Christian writers: How about we have another blog hop?

I would like to ask you to choose an exercise you especially liked or one that produced some writing you enjoyed from CCWCU. All participants will display their writing exercise on their blog, and I will provide a link from here to all of you.

You will post your writing on your blog on Wednesday, July 9th.

Please leave a comment if you are going to participate. I will contact everyone through email. If I don't have your email address, I will request it. I will list all of the blog hoppers' links here. I will also post links from my Facebook. You may promote as well. I will list the links so you can post them on your blog as well.

A blog hop is a good way to bring other readers to your site and "introduce" yourself.

Let's have a little fun and share some of our creative writing exercises.

Who will be first?


No comments:

Post a Comment